Hayfork Valley Elementary School
- Hayfork Valley Elementary School's student population of 193 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hayfork Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4126 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mountain Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayfork Hayfork High School Grades: 9-12 | 74 students
231 Oak St.
Hayfork, CA 96041
(530)628-5261 0.9 9-12 74
- Hayfork Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 6 students
6930 State Hwy 3
Hayfork, CA 96041
(530)628-5394 1.9 9-12 6
- Hyampom Hyampom Arts Magnet Elementary School Grades: K-8
148 Corral Bottom Rd.
Hyampom, CA 96046
(530)628-5912 14.4 K-8 n/a
- Douglas City Douglas City Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 188 students
100 Sch Rd.
Douglas City, CA 96024
(530)623-6350 14.5 K-8 188
- Junction City Junction City Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 70 students
430 Red Hill Rd.
Junction City, CA 96048
(530)623-6381 14.6 K-8 70
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.