Heartland Elementary School
- Heartland Elementary School's student population of 429 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||429 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Heartland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#437 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Geneva CUSD 304 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Geneva Geneva Middle School North Grades: 6-8 | 690 students
1357 Viking Dr
Geneva, IL 60134
(630)463-3700 1.5 6-8 690
- Geneva Mill Creek School Grades: K-5 | 421 students
N900 Brundige Dr
Geneva, IL 60134
(630)463-3400 1.6 K-5 421
- Saint Charles Illinois Youth Center - Street Charles Grades: 8-12 | 101 students
3825 Campton Hills
Saint Charles, IL 60175
(630)584-0506 1.7 8-12 101
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.