Heath Elementary School
- Heath Elementary School's student population of 453 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||453 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Heath Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#171 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||McCracken County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Paducah Heath Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 495 students
4336 Metropolis Lake Rd
West Paducah, KY 42086
(270)538-4070 0.0 6-8 495
- Paducah Concord Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 581 students
5184 Hinkleville Rd
Paducah, KY 42001
(270)538-4050 5.6 K-5 581
- Metropolis Metropolis Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 607 students
1015 Filmore St
Metropolis, IL 62960
(618)524-4821 6.8 PK-6 607
- Paducah West Ky Technical College
5200 Alben Barkley Dr
Paducah, KY 42002
(270)554-4991 7.2 n/a n/a
- Paducah Mccracken Regional School Grades: 4-12 | 16 students
501 County Park Rd
Paducah, KY 42001
(270)575-7127 7.5 4-12 16
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.