Hebron - Harman Elementary School
- Hebron - Harman Elementary School's student population of 784 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||784 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hebron - Harman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#823 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anne Arundel County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Severn Severn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 504 students
838 Reece Rd
Severn, MD 21144
(410)551-6220 1.6 PK-5 504
- Severn Van Bokkelen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 491 students
1140 Reece Rd
Severn, MD 21144
(410)222-6535 1.8 PK-5 491
- Fort George G Meade Meade Heights Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 385 students
1925 Reece Road
Fort George G Meade, MD 20755
(410)222-6509 2.3 PK-5 385
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.