Hem Junior/senior High School
- Hem Junior/senior High School's student population of 90 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hem Junior/senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank||#243 out of 316 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Carbon County #2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hanna Hanna Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 80 students
300 3rd Street
Hanna, WY 82327
(307)325-6523 0.7 K-6 80
- Elk Mountain Elk Mountain Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 13 students
202 Veterans Street
Elk Mountain, WY 82324
(307)348-7731 14.5 K-6 13
- Medicine Bow Medicine Bow Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 16 students
204 Sage Street
Medicine Bow, WY 82329
(307)379-2345 17.8 K-6 16
- Rock River Rock River High School Grades: 9-12 | 35 students
262 N. Morris
Rock River, WY 82083
(307)378-2271 31.2 9-12 35
- Saratoga Saratoga Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 164 students
311 West Spring Street
Saratoga, WY 82331
(307)326-8365 31.8 K-6 164
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.