Henry Ford Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 506 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Minority Enrollment: 79%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Henry Ford Elementary School?
506 students attend Henry Ford Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
68% of Henry Ford Elementary School students are Hispanic, 21% of students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Henry Ford Elementary School?
Henry Ford Elementary School has a student ration of 25:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Henry Ford Elementary School offer ?
Henry Ford Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Henry Ford Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities