Herbert C. Hoover Middle School
- Herbert C. Hoover Middle School's student population of 509 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Herbert C. Hoover Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#504 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BREVARD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indialantic Indialantic Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 751 students
1050 N Palm Ave
Indialantic, FL 32903
(321)723-2811 0.2 PK-6 751
- Melbourne Melbourne Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 2302 students
74 Bulldog Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32901
(321)952-5880 2.9 9-12 2302
- Melbourne South Area Adult Education-night Program Grades: AE
1362 S Babcock St
Melbourne, FL 32901
(321)952-5977 3.1 AE n/a
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.