Heritage Intermediate places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Heritage Intermediate's student population of 1,244 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,244 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Heritage Intermediate's student:teacher ratio of 31:1 has increased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2482 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Etiwanda Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fontana East Heritage Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 555 students
14250 E. Constitution Way
Fontana, CA 92336
(909)823-5696 0.6 K-5 555
- Fontana West Heritage Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 670 students
13690 W. Constitution Way
Fontana, CA 92336
(909)899-1199 0.6 K-5 670
- Fontana Almond Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 540 students
8172 Almond Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
(909)357-5130 1.0 K-6 540
- Rancho Cucamonga Perdew Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 815 students
13051 Miller Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
(909)803-3316 1.2 K-5 815
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.