- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 1,197 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 26:1
- Minority Enrollment: 89%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 47% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 67% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Heritage Intermediate ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Heritage Intermediate's ranking?
Heritage Intermediate ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
47% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 67% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Heritage Intermediate?
1,197 students attend Heritage Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
57% of Heritage Intermediate students are Hispanic, 13% of students are Asian, 13% of students are Black, 11% of students are White, and 6% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Heritage Intermediate?
Heritage Intermediate has a student ration of 26:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Heritage Intermediate offer ?
Heritage Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Heritage Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities