- School Type: Special education school
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 4:1
- Minority Enrollment: 46%
- Graduation Rate: <50% (Top 1% in MI)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MI Dept. of Education
High Point School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is High Point School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of High Point School?
How many students attend High Point School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of High Point School?
What grades does High Point School offer ?
What school district is High Point School part of?
Review High Point School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities