- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 57 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 1% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 60-79% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≥80% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Highwood School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Highwood School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Highwood School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Highwood School?
What grades does Highwood School offer ?
What school district is Highwood School part of?
Review Highwood School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities