Hill-gustat Middle School
- Hill-gustat Middle School's student population of 658 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||658 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hill-gustat Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1464 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HIGHLANDS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sebring Sun 'n Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 704 students
4515 Ponce De Leon Blvd
Sebring, FL 33872
(863)471-5464 1.3 PK-5 704
- Sebring Woodlawn Elementary School Grades: PK-12 | 576 students
817 Woodlawn Dr
Sebring, FL 33870
(863)471-5444 4.2 PK-12 576
- Sebring Sebring Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 791 students
500 E Center Ave
Sebring, FL 33870
(863)471-5700 4.9 6-8 791
- Avon Park Memorial Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 637 students
867 Memorial Dr
Avon Park, FL 33825
(863)784-0200 5.1 PK-5 637
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.