Hillsdale Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 296 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 72%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Hillsdale Elementary School?
296 students attend Hillsdale Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
47% of Hillsdale Elementary School students are Hispanic, 28% of students are White, 10% of students are Two or more races, 8% of students are Black, and 7% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hillsdale Elementary School?
Hillsdale Elementary School has a student ration of 20:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Hillsdale Elementary School offer ?
Hillsdale Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Hillsdale Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities