Hillside Elementary School
- Hillside Elementary School's student population of 520 students has declined by 24% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has declined by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||520 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hillside Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#677 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fulton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roswell Centennial High School Grades: 9-12 | 1996 students
9310 Scott Rd
Roswell, GA 30076
(470)254-4230 0.3 9-12 1996
- Roswell River Eves Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 624 students
9000 Eves Rd
Roswell, GA 30076
(470)254-4550 0.9 PK-5 624
- Alpharetta Amana Academy School Grades: K-8 | 726 students
285 S Main St
Alpharetta, GA 30009
(678)624-0989 1.4 K-8 726
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.