Hobart Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 155 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 37%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in OK
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OK Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 24% OK state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 26% OK state average).
How many students attend Hobart Middle School?
155 students attend Hobart Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
63% of Hobart Middle School students are White, 22% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Black, and 2% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hobart Middle School?
Hobart Middle School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Oklahoma state average of 15:1.
What grades does Hobart Middle School offer ?
Hobart Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
What school district is Hobart Middle School part of?
Hobart Middle School is part of Hobart School District.
Review Hobart Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities