Holland Elementary School
- Holland Elementary School's student population of 41 students has declined by 38% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Holland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#249 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Holland School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Derby Line Derby Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 423 students
907 Elm Street
Derby Line, VT 05830
(802)873-3162 5.5 PK-6 423
- Derby North Country Junior Uhsd #22 Grades: 7-8 | 259 students
57 Junior High Drive
Derby, VT 05829
(802)766-2276 6.0 7-8 259
- West Charleston Charleston Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 112 students
255 Center School Road
West Charleston, VT 05872
(802)895-2915 9.0 PK-8 112
- Newport Newport City Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 353 students
166 Sias Avenue
Newport, VT 05855
(802)334-2455 9.0 PK-6 353
- Newport North Country Career Center Grades: 9-12
209 Veterans Avenue
Newport, VT 05855
(802)334-5469 9.6 9-12 n/a
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.