Holly Elementary School
- Holly Elementary School's student population of 168 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Holly Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1371 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Holly No. Re-3 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holly Holly High School Grades: 9-12 | 92 students
206 North 3rd Street
Holly, CO 81047
(719)537-6512 0.1 9-12 92
- Granada Granada Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 136 students
201 South Hoisington Street
Granada, CO 81041
(719)734-5492 10.0 PK-6 136
- Syracuse Syracuse Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 316 students
408 N Main
Syracuse, KS 67878
(620)384-5203 20.8 PK-6 316
- Syracuse Syracuse High School Grades: 7-12 | 231 students
502 North Main
Syracuse, KS 67878
(620)384-7446 20.8 7-12 231
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.