Homewood Elementary School
- Homewood Elementary School's student population of 626 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||626 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Homewood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#604 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Horry 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Conway Conway Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 656 students
1101 Snowhill Drive
Conway, SC 29526
(843)488-0696 1.5 PK-5 656
- Conway Conway High School Grades: 9-12 | 1611 students
2301 Church Street
Conway, SC 29526
(843)488-0662 1.9 9-12 1611
- Conway Academy Of Hope Charter Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
3521 Juniper Bay Road
Conway, SC 29527
(843)397-5712 2.5 PK-8 151
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.