Hope High School
- Hope High School's student population of 65 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hope High School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#258 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hope 10 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Page Page Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 98 students
630 May Ave
Page, ND 58064
(701)668-2520 13.1 PK-6 98
- Finley Finley-sharon High School Grades: 7-12 | 45 students
201 3rd St E
Finley, ND 58230
(701)524-2420 14.4 7-12 45
- Portland Gst Spec Ed Unit
600 Arnold Ave
Portland, ND 58274
(701)788-2004 20.6 n/a n/a
- Cooperstown Griggs County Central Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 199 students
1207 Foster Ave Ne
Cooperstown, ND 58425
(701)797-3114 20.7 PK-8 199
- Mayville May-port Cg Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 101 students
900 Main St W
Mayville, ND 58257
(701)788-2281 21.9 6-8 101
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.