Top Steele County Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 public schools in Steele County, ND, serving 144 students.
- Steele County, ND public school have an average math proficiency score of 51% (versus the North Dakota public school average of 39%), and reading proficiency score of 64% (versus the 47% statewide average). Schools in Steele County have an average ranking in the top 5% of North Dakota public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the North Dakota public school average of 26% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the North Dakota public school average of 12:1.
Top Steele County Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Finley-sharon Elementary School 201 3rd St E
Finley, ND 58230
Grades: K-6 | 42 students
- Finley-sharon High School 201 3rd St E
Finley, ND 58230
Grades: 7-12 | 41 students
- Hope High School 100 Bates Ave
Hope, ND 58046
Grades: 7-12 | 61 students
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.