Hopkins Elementary School
- Hopkins Elementary School's student population of 790 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||790 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hopkins Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3626 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Judson Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Candlewood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 596 students
San Antonio, TX 78244
(210)662-1060 0.9 PK-5 596
- San Antonio Kirby Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 773 students
5441 Seguin Rd
San Antonio, TX 78219
(210)661-1140 1.2 6-8 773
- San Antonio William Paschall Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 698 students
6351 Lakeview Dr
San Antonio, TX 78244
(210)666-4113 1.9 PK-5 698
- Converse James L Masters Grades: PK-5 | 780 students
2650 Woodlake Pkwy
Converse, TX 78109
(210)945-1150 2.0 PK-5 780
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.