Hot Springs 7-8
- Hot Springs 7-8's student population of 49 students has grown by 32% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hot Springs 7-8's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#482 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hot Springs K-12 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hot Springs Hot Springs School Grades: PK-6 | 102 students
Hot Springs, MT 59845
(406)741-2014 0.0 PK-6 102
- Plains Plains 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 73 students
Plains, MT 59859
(406)826-8600 14.3 7-8 73
- Plains Plains Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 239 students
Plains, MT 59859
(406)826-3642 14.3 PK-6 239
- Polson Valley View School Grades: PK-6 | 32 students
42448 Valley View Road
Polson, MT 59860
(406)883-2208 17.8 PK-6 32
- Dayton Dayton School Grades: PK-6 | 53 students
506 B Street
Dayton, MT 59914
(406)849-5484 25.5 PK-6 53
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.