Hughey Elementary School
- Hughey Elementary School's student population of 664 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||664 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hughey Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3573 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||EL PASO ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Paso Ross Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 884 students
El Paso, TX 79925
(915)887-3060 0.1 6-8 884
- El Paso Hawkins Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 332 students
5816 Stephenson Ave
El Paso, TX 79905
(915)587-2660 0.8 PK-5 332
- El Paso Colin L Powell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 572 students
El Paso, TX 79904
(915)779-3781 1.1 PK-5 572
- El Paso Hillside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 548 students
4500 Clifton Ave
El Paso, TX 79903
(915)587-2560 1.2 PK-5 548
- El Paso Bonham Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 276 students
7024 Cielo Vista Dr
El Paso, TX 79925
(915)881-6950 1.4 PK-5 276
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.