Huntingburg Elementary School
- Huntingburg Elementary School's student population of 636 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||636 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Huntingburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#775 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southwest Dubois Co Sch Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntingburg Southridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 534 students
1110 S Main St
Huntingburg, IN 47542
(812)683-2272 0.4 9-12 534
- Huntingburg Southridge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 372 students
1112 S Main St
Huntingburg, IN 47542
(812)683-3372 0.4 6-8 372
- Holland Holland Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 186 students
408 Meridian St
Holland, IN 47541
(812)536-2441 4.3 K-5 186
- Ferdinand Ferdinand Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 292 students
402 E 8th St
Ferdinand, IN 47532
(812)817-0900 7.0 PK-4 292
- Dale David Turnham Education Center Grades: PK-6 | 322 students
Dunn & Locust Sts
Dale, IN 47523
(812)937-4300 7.6 PK-6 322
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.