Hurley Elementary School
- Hurley Elementary School's student population of 93 students has declined by 34% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 37% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hurley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1321 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hurley R-i School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crane Crane Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 312 students
209 Pirate Ln
Crane, MO 65633
(417)723-5300 4.5 PK-6 312
- Clever Clever Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 867 students
103 S Public Ave.
Clever, MO 65631
(417)743-4815 6.9 PK-8 867
- Clever Clever High School Grades: 9-12 | 347 students
6800 W Hwy 14
Clever, MO 65631
(417)743-4830 7.9 9-12 347
- Galena Galena High School Grades: 7-12 | 222 students
30925 State Hwy 413
Galena, MO 65656
(417)357-6618 8.6 7-12 222
- Marionville Marionville High School Grades: 9-12 | 214 students
17725 Highway 14
Marionville, MO 65705
(417)258-2521 8.6 9-12 214
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.