Ignite Innovation Academy - Pitt
- Ignite Innovation Academy - Pitt's student population of 185 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
- Ignite Innovation Academy - Pitt's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ignite Innovation Academy - Pitt School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Wellcome Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 394 students
3101 N Memorial Drive
Greenville, NC 27834
(252)752-5938 1.1 6-8 394
- Greenville Early College High School Grades: 9-10 | 151 students
Pitt Community College, 1959 W
Greenville, NC 27835
(252)493-7821 3.3 9-10 151
- Greenville Vidant Health/ Sadie Saulter Grades: PK-12 | 297 students
400 Spruce Street
Greenville, NC 27834
(252)830-4228 3.6 PK-12 297
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.