Wahl Coates Elementary School
- Wahl Coates Elementary School's student population of 403 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wahl Coates Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1589 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pitt County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Early College High School Grades: 9-10 | 151 students
Pitt Community College, 1959 W
Greenville, NC 27835
(252)493-7821 0.9 9-10 151
- Greenville Eastern Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 750 students
1700 Cedar Ln
Greenville, NC 27858
(252)758-4813 0.9 K-5 750
- Greenville Elmhurst Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 406 students
1815 W Berkley Rd
Greenville, NC 27858
(252)756-0180 1.1 K-5 406
i went to this scholl for 5 years it rocks.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - travo
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.