Eastern Elementary School
- Eastern Elementary School's student population of 750 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||750 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eastern Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#941 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pitt County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenville Elmhurst Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 406 students
1815 W Berkley Rd
Greenville, NC 27858
(252)756-0180 1.2 K-5 406
- Greenville Early College High School Grades: 9-10 | 151 students
Pitt Community College, 1959 W
Greenville, NC 27835
(252)493-7821 1.6 9-10 151
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.