Il Valley Central High School
- Il Valley Central High School's student population of 639 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||639 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Il Valley Central High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2333 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Il Valley Central USD 321 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chillicothe South Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 448 students
616 W Hickory St
Chillicothe, IL 61523
(309)274-4841 0.5 PK-3 448
- Chillicothe Chillicothe Elementary Center Grades: 4-5 | 176 students
914 W Truitt Ave
Chillicothe, IL 61523
(309)274-6266 0.6 4-5 176
- Mossville Mossville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 394 students
Po Box 178
Mossville, IL 61552
(309)579-2328 6.3 PK-5 394
- Sparland Midland Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 204 students
901 Hilltop Dr
Sparland, IL 61565
(309)469-3131 8.3 5-8 204
- Dunlap Banner Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 390 students
12610 N Allen Rd
Dunlap, IL 61525
(309)243-7774 8.4 K-5 390
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.