Ashley Ccsd 15 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public preschool managed by Ashley Ccsd 15 School District serving 144 students in Ashley, Illinois.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Illinois state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Ashley Ccsd 15 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Ashley Ashley Com Consolidated School450 N Third St
Ashley, IL 62808
Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
|School District Name||Ashley Ccsd 15 School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||144|
|# of Teachers||10|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14|
|# of Male Students||71|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||73|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||6|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||133|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||17|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Ashley Ccsd 15 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,284 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,105. The school district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,525 is less than the state average of $13,417. The school district spending/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IL)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,284||$13,105|
|Spending / Student||$10,525||$13,417|
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.