Indian Hills Middle School
Indian Hills Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Indian Hills Middle School's student population of 1,084 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,084 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Indian Hills Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#178 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Canyons School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sandy Sprucewood School Grades: K-5 | 461 students
12025 S 1000 E
Sandy, UT 84094
(801)826-9475 0.6 K-5 461
- Sandy Sunrise School Grades: K-5 | 617 students
1520 E 11265 S
Sandy, UT 84092
(801)826-9550 0.6 K-5 617
- Sandy Altara School Grades: K-5 | 551 students
800 E 11000 S
Sandy, UT 84094
(801)826-7675 1.0 K-5 551
- Draper Draper Park Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1516 students
13133 South 1300 East
Draper, UT 84020
(801)826-6900 1.4 6-8 1516
Indian Hills has a great music program! Mr. Cox is an amazing teacher, and is certainly well rounded. Also, he is my dad! ;)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jaguar
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.