Indian Valley Elementary School
- Indian Valley Elementary School's student population of 514 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||514 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Indian Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sylacauga City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sylacauga Sylacauga High School Grades: 9-12 | 681 students
701 N Broadway
Sylacauga, AL 35150
(256)249-0911 1.9 9-12 681
- Sylacauga Bb Comer Memorial Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 549 students
803 Seminole Ave
Sylacauga, AL 35150
(256)315-5430 2.3 PK-6 549
- Sylacauga Pinecrest Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 520 students
615 Coaling Rd
Sylacauga, AL 35151
(256)245-5700 3.8 3-5 520
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.