Top Orleans Public Middle Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public middle school in Orleans, IN, serving 359 students. Orleans, IN public middle school have an average math proficiency score of 42% (versus the Indiana public middle school average of 52%), and reading proficiency score of 62% (versus the 62% statewide average). Middle schools in Orleans have an average ranking of 4/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Indiana public middle schools.
- Minority enrollment is 1% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the Indiana public middle school average of 32% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the Indiana public middle school average of 16:1.
Top Orleans, IN Public Middle Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Orleans Junior Senior High School 200 W Wilson
Orleans, IN 47452
Grades: 7-12 | 359 students
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.