Top Orleans Public Preschools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public preschool in Orleans, IN, serving 468 students. Orleans, IN public preschool have an average math proficiency score of 61% (versus the Indiana public pre school average of 58%), and reading proficiency score of 67% (versus the 60% statewide average). Pre schools in Orleans have an average ranking of 5/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Indiana public pre schools.
- Minority enrollment is 3% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Indiana public preschool average of 33% (majority Hispanic and Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is equal to the Indiana public preschool average of 18:1.
Top Orleans, IN Public Preschools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Orleans Elementary School 637 E Washington St
Orleans, IN 47452
Grades: PK-6 | 468 students
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.