Southside Sp Srvs Of Marion County School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Southside Sp Srvs Of Marion County School District serving 114 students in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Indiana state average of 31%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Southside Sp Srvs Of Marion County School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Indianapolis Rise Learning Center5391 Shelby St
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Grades: K-12 | 114 students
|School District Name||Southside Sp Srvs Of Marion County School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||114|
|# of Teachers||18|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6|
|# of Male Students||82|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||32|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||3|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||13|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||85|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||7|
|# of Ungraded Students:||16|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $98,304 is higher than the state average of $12,561. The school district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $99,420 is higher than the state average of $10,672. The school district spending/student has declined by 8% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IN)|
|Total Revenue||$11 MM||$18 MM|
|Spending||$11 MM||$15 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$98,304||$12,561|
|Spending / Student||$99,420||$10,672|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.