Ironwood Ridge High School
Ironwood Ridge High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Ironwood Ridge High School's student population of 1,799 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 77 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,799 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ironwood Ridge High School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1432 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Amphitheater Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Pima County Jted Nw Campus Grades: 9-12 | 2 students
3901 W. Linda Vista Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)352-5833 0.0 9-12 2
- Tucson Richard B Wilson Junior School Grades: PK-8 | 1351 students
2330 W Glover Rd
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520)696-5000 0.5 PK-8 1351
- Tucson Leman Academy Of Excellence-oro Valley Arizona
1410 W Tangerine Road
Tucson, AZ 85715
(520)222-8253 1.8 n/a n/a
- Tucson Copper Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 515 students
11620 N Copper Spring Trail
Tucson, AZ 85737
(520)696-5000 2.1 PK-5 515
- Tucson Ironwood Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 662 students
3300 W. Freer Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85742
(520)579-5150 2.4 K-6 662
Great school with caring people. Teachers are rigorous, but understanding. Smartboards and technology in many classes. The school has a clubs galore; students can definitely get involved as a Night Hawk!
- Posted by Teacher - snnyb
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.