Irving Elementary School
- Irving Elementary School's student population of 490 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||490 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Irving Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#622 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Park ESD 97 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cicero Warren Park School Grades: PK-6 | 573 students
1225 S 60th Ct
Cicero, IL 60804
(708)780-2299 0.4 PK-6 573
- Oak Park Abraham Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 681 students
1111 S Grove Ave
Oak Park, IL 60304
(708)524-3110 0.6 K-5 681
- Chicago Clark G R Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
1045 S Monitor Ave
Chicago, IL 60644
(773)534-6225 0.6 PK-8 247
- Berwyn Karel Havlicek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 583 students
6401 15th St
Berwyn, IL 60402
(708)795-2451 0.6 PK-5 583
- Oak Park Longfellow Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 740 students
715 Highland Ave
Oak Park, IL 60304
(708)524-3060 0.6 PK-5 740
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.