Irvington Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 342 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in KY
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KY Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 30% KY state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% KY state average).
How many students attend Irvington Elementary School?
342 students attend Irvington Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
86% of Irvington Elementary School students are White, 7% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Black, 3% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Irvington Elementary School?
Irvington Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Kentucky state average of 15:1.
What grades does Irvington Elementary School offer ?
Irvington Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Irvington Elementary School part of?
Irvington Elementary School is part of Breckinridge County School District.
Review Irvington Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities