Breckinridge County Middle School
- Breckinridge County Middle School's student population of 625 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||625 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Breckinridge County Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,246 schools in Kentucky (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#330 out of 1246 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Breckinridge County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harned Breckinridge County Area Technology Center
1915 E Hwy 60
Harned, KY 40144
(270) 756-2138 0.1 n/a n/a
- Harned Breckinridge County High School Grades: 9-12 | 906 students
2019 E. Highway 60
Harned, KY 40144
(270) 756-3080 0.2 9-12 906
- Hardinsburg Hardinsburg Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 453 students
419 E Third St
Hardinsburg, KY 40143
(270) 756-3020 2.3 PK-5 453
- Custer Custer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 206 students
14880 Hwy 690
Custer, KY 40115
(270) 756-3040 9.7 PK-5 206
- Mc Daniels Ben Johnson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 251 students
13598 S. Hwy 259
Mc Daniels, KY 40152
(270) 756-3070 10.4 PK-5 251
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.