Ischool High At University Park
- Ischool High At University Park's student population of 299 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ischool High At University Park's student:teacher ratio of 30:1 has increased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#495 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Texas College Preparatory Academies School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tomball Lakewood Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 799 students
Tomball, TX 77377
(281)357-3260 1.2 PK-4 799
- Houston Ulrich Intermediate School Grades: 6-8 | 1231 students
10103 Spring Cypress Rd
Houston, TX 77070
(832)375-7500 1.6 6-8 1231
- Houston Klein Cain High School Grades: 9-12
10201 Spring Cypress Rd
Houston, TX 77070
(832)249-4000 1.7 9-12 n/a
- Spring Krahn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 703 students
Spring, TX 77379
(832)484-6500 1.7 PK-5 703
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.