Isle Of Hope School
- Isle Of Hope School's student population of 809 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||809 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Isle Of Hope School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1863 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chatham County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Savannah Hesse School Grades: PK-8 | 1251 students
9116 Whitefield Ave
Savannah, GA 31406
(912)395-6440 2.4 PK-8 1251
- Savannah Uhs Of Savannah Coastal Harbor Treatment Center Grades: 3-11 | 23 students
1150 Cornell Ave
Savannah, GA 31406
(912)354-3911 2.9 3-11 23
- Savannah Low Elementary School Grades: PK-11 | 503 students
15 Blue Ridge Ave
Savannah, GA 31404
(912)395-6380 3.3 PK-11 503
- Savannah Heard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 612 students
414 Lee Blvd
Savannah, GA 31405
(912)395-6630 3.5 PK-5 612
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.