J E Ober Elementary School
- J E Ober Elementary School's student population of 769 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||769 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- J E Ober Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1101 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Garrett-Keyser-Butler Com School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Mckenney-harrison Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 566 students
400 South Indiana Ave
Auburn, IN 46706
(260) 920-1015 3.6 PK-5 566
- Auburn James R Watson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 608 students
901 Eckhart Ave
Auburn, IN 46706
(260) 920-1014 4.6 PK-5 608
- Waterloo Dekalb High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,145 student
3424 Cr 427
Waterloo, IN 46793
(260) 920-1012 5.9 9-12 1,145
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.