Mckenney-harrison Elementary School
- Mckenney-harrison Elementary School's student population of 502 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||502 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mckenney-harrison Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#398 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DeKalb Co Ctl United Sch Dist School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn James R Watson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 605 students
901 Eckhart Ave
Auburn, IN 46706
(260)920-1014 1.0 K-5 605
- Waterloo Dekalb High School Grades: 9-12 | 1174 students
3424 Cr 427
Waterloo, IN 46793
(260)920-1012 3.1 9-12 1174
- Waterloo Dekalb Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 837 students
3338 Cr 427
Waterloo, IN 46793
(260)920-1013 3.2 6-8 837
- Garrett Garrett Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 419 students
801 E Houston St
Garrett, IN 46738
(260)357-5745 3.6 6-8 419
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.