J.g. Hening Elementary School
- J.g. Hening Elementary School's student population of 865 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has grown by 27% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||865 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- J.g. Hening Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#867 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chesterfield Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richmond Hopkins Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 631 students
6000 Hopkins Rd.
Richmond, VA 23234
(804)743-3665 1.1 PK-5 631
- Richmond Falling Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 780 students
4800 Hopkins Rd.
Richmond, VA 23234
(804)743-3630 1.4 PK-5 780
- Richmond Beulah Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 701 students
4216 Beulah Rd
Richmond, VA 23237
(804)743-3620 1.8 PK-5 701
Glendale Public Schools has hired a company to monitor student posts on social media. The district claims the practice will help school officials step in when a student threatens to hurt himself or someone else.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.