Jcs - Cedar Cove
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 176 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 30%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Jcs - Cedar Cove?
176 students attend Jcs - Cedar Cove.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
70% of Jcs - Cedar Cove students are White, 11% of students are Hispanic, 11% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Asian, and 4% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jcs - Cedar Cove?
Jcs - Cedar Cove has a student ration of 18:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Jcs - Cedar Cove offer ?
Jcs - Cedar Cove offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
Review Jcs - Cedar Cove. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities