Ada W. Harris Elementary School
- Ada W. Harris Elementary School's student population of 367 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-6|
|Total Students||367 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ada W. Harris Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#791 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cardiff Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encinitas Ocean Knoll Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 629 students
910 Melba Rd.
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)944-4351 0.6 K-6 629
- Cardiff By The Sea Cardiff Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 337 students
1888 Montgomery Ave.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA 92007
(760)632-5892 0.7 K-3 337
- Encinitas Oak Crest Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 717 students
675 Balour Dr.
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)753-6241 0.8 7-8 717
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.