Oak Crest Middle School
- Oak Crest Middle School's student population of 717 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||717 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Crest Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#859 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Dieguito Union High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encinitas Ocean Knoll Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 629 students
910 Melba Rd.
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)944-4351 0.3 K-6 629
- Cardiff By The Sea Ada W. Harris Elementary School Grades: 3-6 | 367 students
1508 Windsor Rd.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA 92007
(760)632-5894 0.8 3-6 367
- Encinitas Flora Vista Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 457 students
1690 Wandering Rd.
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)944-4329 1.3 K-6 457
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.