Joe Dale Sparks Campus
- Joe Dale Sparks Campus's student population of 51 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Joe Dale Sparks Campus's student:teacher ratio of 3:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#7571 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Denton Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lewisville Denton Co J J A E P Grades: 8-12 | 13 students
210 S Woodrow Ln
Lewisville, TX 75067
(940)349-2500 0.1 8-12 13
- Denton Rivera Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 609 students
701 Newton St
Denton, TX 76205
(940)369-3800 0.4 PK-5 609
- Denton Lester Davis Grades: 1-12 | 68 students
1125 Davis St
Denton, TX 76209
(940)369-4050 0.6 1-12 68
- Denton The Ann Windle School For Young Children Grades: PK | 362 students
Denton, TX 76209
(940)369-3900 0.8 PK 362
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.