Johnsburg Central School
- The student population of 349 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-12|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.06 is less than the state average of 0.37. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Johnsburg Central School District's student population of 349 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $26,824 in this district is less than the state average of $32,940. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $26,466 is less than the state average of $31,547. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Johnsburg Central School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||349||935|
|District Total Revenue||$9 MM||$31 MM|
|District Spending||$9 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$26,824||$32,940|
|District Spending / Student||$26,466||$31,547|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OlmstedvilleMinerva Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 122 students
Po Box 39
Olmstedville, NY 12857
ChestertownNorth Warren Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 555 students
6110 State Rt 8
Chestertown, NY 12817
Indian LakeIndian Lake Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 123 students
6345 Nys Rt 30
Indian Lake, NY 12842
Schroon LakeSchroon Lake Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 210 students
Po Box 338
Schroon Lake, NY 12870
WarrensburgWarrensburg Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 400 students
1 James St
Warrensburg, NY 12885
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.