- The student population of 349 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-12|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.06 is less than the state average of 0.37. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Johnsburg Central School District's student population of 349 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $28,259 in this district is less than the state average of $31,635. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $27,750 is less than the state average of $30,416. The district spending/student has grown by 6% over four years.
|School District Name||Johnsburg Central School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||349||935|
|District Total Revenue||$9 MM||$30 MM|
|District Spending||$9 MM||$28 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$28,259||$31,635|
|District Spending / Student||$27,750||$30,416|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OlmstedvilleMinerva Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 122 students
Po Box 39
Olmstedville, NY 12857
ChestertownNorth Warren Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 555 students
6110 State Rt 8
Chestertown, NY 12817
Indian LakeIndian Lake Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 123 students
6345 Nys Rt 30
Indian Lake, NY 12842
Schroon LakeSchroon Lake Central SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 210 students
Po Box 338
Schroon Lake, NY 12870
WarrensburgWarrensburg Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 400 students
1 James St
Warrensburg, NY 12885
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!