Warrensburg Elementary School
- Warrensburg Elementary School's student population of 390 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||390 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Warrensburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3362 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Warrensburg Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warrensburg Warrensburg Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 349 students
103 Schroon River Rd
Warrensburg, NY 12885
(518)623-2862 0.7 7-12 349
- Lake George Lake George Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 452 students
381 Canada St
Lake George, NY 12845
(518)668-5452 5.4 7-12 452
- Lake George Lake George Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 345 students
69 Sun Valley Dr
Lake George, NY 12845
(518)668-5714 6.8 K-6 345
- Lake Luzerne Stuart M Townsend Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 364 students
27 Hyland Dr
Lake Luzerne, NY 12846
(518)696-2378 10.6 PK-6 364
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.