Jonata Middle School
- Jonata Middle School's student population of 221 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jonata Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#793 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Buellton Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Solvang Solvang Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 591 students
565 Atterdag Rd.
Solvang, CA 93463
(805)697-4701 3.6 K-8 591
- Santa Maria Family Partnership Home Study Charter Grades: K-12 | 386 students
625 S. Mcclelland
Santa Maria, CA 93454
(805)348-3333 3.8 K-12 386
- Solvang Ballard Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 129 students
2425 Sch St.
Solvang, CA 93463
(805)688-4812 5.1 K-6 129
- Santa Ynez Santa Ynez Valley Union High School Grades: 9-12 | 939 students
2975 E. Highway 246
Santa Ynez, CA 93460
(805)688-6487 5.7 9-12 939
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.